Monday, June 23, 2008

So ....

Monday:
Last night I went and hiked squaw peak...I seriously thought I was dehydrated afterwards and was really close to going to the hospital! I had a pounding headache and was super nautious....definitely didn't feel good. But now I'm all better and feelin good watching this really cute guy look around the gift shop. He probably lives a billion miles away, hence the downside to my choice of summer job. I get to meet a lot of really cool people....but they live across the country (or even across the world, but most of those people don't speak very good english anyways so it'd never work out haha )

Wednesday:

Last night I went offroading with a bunch of kids down here. It was the first time I've ever gone, so I was kind of worried I would die. We were in this bright orange 1970's chevy truck, but that thing was a BEAST! It ran like a champ! I had a blast on the sand dunes, and even though I thought we were going to tip over and die at least two times, I'd do it again. There was pretty much nothing around for miles, so the stars were awesome.

I'm visiting home on friday, so I get to go to the Vans Warped Tour! I'm seriously stoked. But anyhoo, I'm workin so I gotta fly. Peace!

No comments: