Friday, June 13, 2008

Oooopsies

Wow well I'm a very reliable blogger...its been how many days since I wrote?

I guess its all good considering that there is like nothing going on in Kanab. Last Tuesday me and one of the wranglers out here went to hidden lakes cave and had a campfire. It was gorgeous! The cave was in Kanab Canyon right by Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, and inside it was a natural spring! It was absolutely awesome. I'll have to go back and take some pictures.

Last Sunday Nicki (one of the horses) had her baby. She's so cute!

Its getting so warm here, I need to get out and do more hikes. It is so hard to just sit at a desk all day! I can hardly stand it...I just want to get out there and move!! I went running the first two days of the week but I hate running during the day (people might see me! haha) so I can't do it wednesday or thursday because thats when I work night shift...grrrr.


Well I guess I'll have to get back to work here...hopefully I'll stop being a slacker and write more!

No comments: