Sunday, May 18, 2008

In the beginning....

Wow, a blog titled 'in a nutshell'. I'm so creative.



Anyway.



You've reached my blog! I've moved to the outer most part of Utah civilization (Kanab) and now have more free time than I know what to do with. I always figured that the kinds of people who have blogs are the kind of people who have way too much time on their hands. So a few days ago, I realized that was me. Merry Christmas, Elise. You've arrived!



Yep. So anyway.
Yesterday I went to St. George to go shopping for some pants. I hate pant shopping! Actually, I love any kind of shopping. But shopping for pants is the most frustrating thing. You see, I just don't have a butt. Or thighs. But the problem is that most places don't carry many pants in size 0, and if they do, they are usually quite expensive. So yesterday I spent almost $120 on 2 pairs of pants. They are way cute though! But one of the pairs is too big for my thighs so they look baggy. GRRR!

I don't see why anyone really cares about my pants adventure, but since you're reading this I guess you do....or something? I don't know.

No comments: